Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spiral Knights
#46
I downloaded this but never played it since I had no one to play with.

Steam is Slipstream180
#47
Oh forgot to say lol,
my steam is Captainfanboy (I think)
and my character is Caseofthematts

nevermind I deleted it I hate mmo's
#48
About to face the Snarbolax again at this very moment. Is there anyone that wants to join me? Shy
#49
I totally forgot I said I'd do another run last night! I got caught up in things :C

I'm probably doing another run soon, I think I only need to do it once more to be able to get the snarble barb
#50
(07-27-2011, 05:42 AM)Tachikoma Wrote: I totally forgot I said I'd do another run last night! I got caught up in things :C

I'm probably doing another run soon, I think I only need to do it once more to be able to get the snarble barb

No problem! I signed on and just figured I missed you guys again, haha. Me and Sploder are doing a run right now, if you can catch us.
#51
Go to fight the Roarmulus Twins, almost get to the Munitions Factory before the game decides that I should just lose my connection all willy-nilly even though no other programs were having connection issues. I try to log back on and see if I can rejoin and I get stuck trying to reconnect, so I have to go back to Haven. I join a new party to try again, and right as I get there they all leave so I get stuck alone fighting big groups of Kats.

Fuck this, this is the second day in a row I lost my chance to fight those guys due to bullshit.
#52
if there is something i hate are those dickheads who would just run into danger, get themselves killed for a dumb mistake, and then expect the rest of the team to walk all over an horde of enemies just to get themselves revived.

every time i face a party who behaves like that i simply switch to continue alone, because for the most part they are nothing but a waste of time and get the rest of the competent players dragged into their stupid actions.
#53
Jumped into T2 for the first time just now, and got my ass handed to me.

Gonna have to upgrade my weapons, and maybe my armor before I can even go back...
#54
Just made myself a Horned Owlite Shield, and won an auction for a Twisted Snarble Barb recipe, where I was the only bidder and bid the lowest possible amount of crowns. Cool
#55
Welp.

PvP already sounded like Bomberman.
But now we know that it actually IS Bomberman.

Though it'd be cool if we could use the Bomberman bombs in normal play, too.
#56
-Get invited by Sploder to a Tier 2 Arena run
-Die a bunch of times
-Get revived to help beat the last wave and while destroying prize boxes I pick up a Shadow Driver

ffffffffhahahahahaa
#57
Sorry for the double post, but the Player vs Player arena is out! Anyone want to make a team? Cool
#58
The first time I won a PvP match...


I rolled everyone. Including my own team.
#59
My knight's Volkward.

It'd also be really nice if my gaming computer would actually log me in...
#60
Wouldn't mind some help sometime getting some better equipment, I'm angry at my autogun because it is poo...

Also shield

also helmet...

I'm working on a new piece of armour so I stop dying all the time.


My name is tSRDazz. You help me, I luv you long time.
Also, I never find equipment when going around - any idea why?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)