Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

TUGS \\ Preliminary Round \\ Work In Progress Thread
#16
(06-30-2011, 12:47 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: I spent a lot of time on this, hope I'm doing it right... Cute

[Image: idNyli.png]

The dress and the bow need way more contrast, you can barely see the shading. The hair looks very good though, imo.
#17
I was thinking that the bow didn't show up in front of the hair very well. I'll try to fix it, thanks. I also tried hard to make the shades blend well, but not too well.
#18
[Image: TUGS2011-PreliminaryRound.png]

Been a while since I've posted. Figured I'd just show what I have now. I'm struggling to find a nice color for the sleeves besides the greyish tone already there. Hopefully I'll come up with something soon.
#19
[Image: 6LQMW.png]
the one in the middle looked better in my head
#20
How's this now? I was trying to avoid making it TOO contrasting.

[Image: idS776.png]
#21
[Image: p8F4Z.png]

some sort of knight with wings and a tail

and also a very oddly shaped spine
#22
i'm honestly not seeing how the silhouette portion proves anything. what does it say about the persons skill exactly?
#23
so wait, for the silhouette assignment, are we actually shading that or just blocking it out?

[Image: Challeng0s.png]
#24
Nice, I was tempted to color it like Roll myself but I fought the urge. Shy
#25
(06-30-2011, 02:59 PM)Gnostic WetFart Wrote: so wait, for the silhouette assignment, are we actually shading that or just blocking it out?

[Image: Challeng0s.png]

pretty sure we gotta shade it too
we are all posting WIPs right now
#26
[Image: tugs.png]

That's all I can do for today, I'll work on it tomorrow
#27
[Image: Adeor.png]
this knight must have the weirdest skeleton...
#28
(06-30-2011, 01:05 PM)when i have sex i think of tsr Wrote: [Image: syKlE.png]

this is my entry its teh best of my abilities now im quitting

ffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
#29
(06-30-2011, 04:48 PM)Sol Wrote:
(06-30-2011, 01:05 PM)when i have sex i think of tsr Wrote: [Image: syKlE.png]

this is my entry its teh best of my abilities now im quitting

ffffffffffffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

what? what kind of shitty post is this??

if you have something to say, SAY IT
#30
y thank me


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)