Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Spriting help
#1
Question 
I was wondering if anyone could change these sprites for me? For Iroh or the old man could you give him hair? and I need a new character called Cron done in the style of Aang. Just give him a new design (clothes colors hair etc). I have the two sprites down below Iroh and Aang. Please please help me?!
and then just post the new designs here or send them to my email [emailremoved]
#2
Uhm

This forum isn't for requesting sprites, it's for posting works in progress so you can get feedback on them.
#3
first of all, this is the wrong board for requests, and you shouldn't make requests here.
and secondly you used the attachment system.

have you even read the rules?
get rid of those attachments and upload your image to an image hosting website.
#4
i haven't barley been on this site. I thought i could just get some quick help.
#5
you can get some quick help once you've read through the rules, because it would've saved you some time.
#6
ok thank you.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)