Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
05-11-2011, 07:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2011, 08:01 PM by Ryan914.)
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Majin Tensei 2:
Shibubura
Shinagawa
Base of Ogiwara
That's all the 1995 Maps
The only ones left are the 2052 Maps. I will have to clear through the game one last time to get the very last 2052 map (Neutral Route) I played it before I started to consider ripping the maps at all.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
Wow awesome... are there any items in this game to rip or anything like that?
...Also sorry I'm the only one commenting. This is truly exceptional.
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Sadly all the items are text based other than the weapon icons
Partisan Satellite Maps
I ripped Amnesia and Paranoia in advance hence why I was able to get it out this early.
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Majin Tensei 2:
Supreme Council
Central Passage
All that's left is the final neutral map.
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
Some of the maps really remind me of the incterior from the Starcraft buildings.
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Majin Tensei 2:
Army Ct-Room
That's all the maps.
Posts: 13,131
Threads: 168
Joined: Jan 2011
05-13-2011, 08:48 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-13-2011, 08:49 PM by Garamonde.)
Wow. Are the playable character(s) done?
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
I already posted them on the thread
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Majin Tensei 2:
Yama
Yoma
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Majin Tensei 2:
Tenshi
Last character is a Cherub for those confused
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 707
Threads: 21
Joined: May 2008