Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Magma Dragoon's submissions
#16
I'm a litttttle bit unsure about what's not on the site, because some of these are from the ripping project...

Can you help me out here? Tongue
#17
Sure thing. All those Metal Slug sprites haven't been uploaded yet (Items, Mini-Sub, Mammoth Tower, Ptolemaic Sub, Baby, the two Jellyfish sheets, Vigilance, Ptolemaic Tara and Dead Explorer).

By the way, I have a new small sheet from Aero Fighters 3:

[Image: aerofighters3firemaster.png]
[Image: aerofighters3firemaster.png]

I won't be ripping anything for a while, since I'm busy with some other things.
#18
All of the KoF 94 is up.
#19
Got some sprites for the project, all from Marvel Vs. Capcom:

[Image: mvcsakiicon.png][Image: mvclouicon.png][Image: mvcjubileeicon.png][Image: mvcarthuricon.png]

Got three more assists from MvC:

[Image: mvcunknownsoldiericon.png][Image: mvcpurefuricon.png][Image: mvcmichellehearticon.png]
#20
This is just a post to organize what haven't been uploaded yet:

Metal Slug (all versions):

[Image: metalslugseriesitemsico.png]

Metal Slug 2/X:

[Image: metalslug2babyicon.png][Image: metalslug2deadexploreri.png]

Metal Slug 3:

[Image: metalslug3minisub88icon.png][Image: metalslug3jellyfishicon.png][Image: metalslug3vigilanceicon.png]

Metal Slug 5:

[Image: metalslug5mammothtoweri.png][Image: metalslug5ptolesubicon.png][Image: metalslug5ptoletaraicon.png][Image: metalslug5jellyfishicon.png]

The King of Fighters 2000:

[Image: kof2000anotherkicon.png][Image: kof2000anotherbenimarui.png][Image: kof2000dukeicon.png][Image: kof2000gmantleicon.png][Image: kof2000kyokoicon.png][Image: kof2000neogeoicon.png][Image: kof2000rockyicon.png]
#21
All saved. Do the KoF ones go into the Misc. section, or some other section?
#22
They go into the "Support Fighters" section
#23
KoF 2000:

[Image: kof2000anotherrobertico.png][Image: kof2000baedalicon.png][Image: kof2000classickensouico.png][Image: kof2000goddessathenaico.png][Image: kof2000kinglionicon.png][Image: kof2000lillyicon.png][Image: kof2000nakoruruicon.png][Image: kof2000unknownicon.png][Image: kof2000sueilicon.png][Image: kof2000syoicon.png]

By the way, the items sheet wasn't uploaded.
#24
This is MADNESS!

[Image: kof2000athenaicon.png]
#25
I'm waiting to see what Tonberry uploads for his fighting project, after his next update I'll hunt through to see if there's something missing.
#26
Saved the KOF. Dazz, if you want to do the MS items, I'm totally ok with that.
#27
Now uploading the items Smile

Edit: Before I upload everywhere, is this just the arcade series, or DS & PSX as well? Just to be sure.
I've uploaded to all Arcade sections so far.
#28
The items are from all versions from one to seven.
#29
These rips are really great, keep it up. Smile
#30
MMPR: Fighting Edition (SNES)

Stages:

[Image: mmprgoldarstageicon.png][Image: mmprlipsyncherstageicon.png][Image: mmprlordzeddstageicon.png][Image: mmprmegazordstagebicon.png][Image: mmprsilverhornsstageico.png]

Fighters:

[Image: mmprlipsynchericon.png][Image: mmprninjamegazordicon.png][Image: mmprshogunmegazordicon.png][Image: mmprsilverhornsicon.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)