Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Snatcher Sega CD!
#1
Burger 
Okay time for some stuff from konami's not widely known Cyber-punk adventure game Snatcher! Where everything has a reference to metal gear solid! Even the puns are ones from MG. Except
for Napoleon, that ones a history related pun.... Achoo lol
[Image: SnatchermainIcon.png]

Title calling should be the first sprite sheet on here good place to begin right? ^^ (Also I thought the Icon should be TSR exclusive hope the Mods approve lol)
[Image: SNATCHERTitleIcon.png]

Enjoy! gonna get to work on Junker HQ backgrounds and the rest of the intros!

Target Range Tileset ^^ (added to the top post too for easier access to mods)
[Image: targetrangeicon.png]
#2
Good job! Smile
#3
I loooooove Sega CD rips.
#4
Awesome! Glad to see a Snatcher rip on TSR Cute
#5
Target Range Tileset (one of my favorite minigames ever in a game, but god do I hate grasshopper insectors)
[Image: targetrangeicon.png]
#6
Umm, I clicked your sheet but it said "Page Not Found"... you might want to copy and re-insert the Direct Link of your image, sorry. Sad
#7
(04-19-2011, 06:56 PM)Mighty Jetters Wrote: Umm, I clicked your sheet but it said "Page Not Found"... you might want to copy and re-insert the Direct Link of your image, sorry. Sad

yeah sorry about that I accidently upped the incomplete set, got the complete one up both links should work now ^^
#8
Nice one Big Grin


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)