Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Bonjour / Bonsoir !
#1
Wink 
Hello ! My name's Nemau, I'm 22 and I'm French.

I'm really not a perfect english writer so I excuse myself for all the mistakes I have/will made. x)

I knew TSR for a long time but it's the first time I go on its board.

Voilà ! =)
#2
Un autre francais! chouette Smile

#3
Sup!

You don't really have to have amazing English skills to post, it just has to be good enough.


Enjoy your stay!
#4
Welcome! I haven't seen many errors in your grammar yet to be honest! Smile
#5
Oh, good. :D Thanks. ^^
#6
If you feel overwhelmed by all the English, you could always chat with Chris2Balls Wink

Welcome!
#7
Welcome to tSR! Be sure to read the rules and enjoy yourself here. Smile
#8
I like how you're french and your avatar is a frog
#9
Yes. xD But it's a coincidence, I had not realised this. xD This avatar come from the title screen of a great old platform game on Amiga : Superfrog !
#10
Thank you for entertaining me.

Really, reading your posts with a french accent makes my day.
#11
xD

I know my english smells wine and cheese. :D
#12
I

I already like you
#13
BONJOUR COMPATRIOTE!

BIENVENUE SUR LA RESSOURCE DES FARFADETS!

*Our Angliche sticks out not like a sore thumb, but like ze last golden baguette in la Boulangerie*

VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE, VIVE LA FRANCE
#14
Quote:VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE, VIVE LA FRANCE

Cette phrase m'inspire cette photo :

[Image: pre-chirac2-27aec4e.jpg]

Je ne sais pas s'il était meilleur mais il avait quand même 'achement plus de classe. xP (I don't know if he was better but he was more charismatic)

Thanks for your welcoming guys !
#15
Quote:VIVE LA REPUBLIQUE, VIVE LA FRANCE
[Image: degaulleottawa_1944.jpg]
ChrisDeGaulle




AHEM
Enjoy your stay here.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)