Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

RPG Tsukuru DS / RPG Maker DS
#1
Two new sheets for RPG Tsukuru DS (RPG Maker DS) :

[Image: rpgtsukuruds-tileset1sample1_icon.png] [Image: rpgtsukuruds-tileset1sample1houses_icon.png]

I hope you like it. Smile I will rip the other sample maps.
#2
Woooow that looks awesome! Super job, Nemau! Smile
#3
Thanks! The only difficult to made this was that my old computer lags with the DS emulators. x)
#4
Actually I think just ripping the tilesets themselves would be enough, or at least put the entire tileset on a seperate submission.

These are cool though, I've never heard of a DS RPG Maker
#5
I had already the project to make a picture with all the tilesets (when I will had them all). But I understand what you said, it's true that the sample maps are not really interinsting. So I keep my two submissions but I will understand if it's not accepted. ^^
#6
I think I'd rather wait for just tilesets.
If that's cool?
#7
Oki. Wink



Edit :

Before bring you tilesets (I work on it but it's a quite long job ^^) I can give you this :

[Image: rpgtsukuruds-faces_icon.png]
#8
Great job! Smile
#9
looking great, I really want to see more Wink
good job tw!
#10
Thanks !
#11
TSR needs more RPG Tsukuru sprites, I hope your are doing the monsters as well =)
#12
I have tried but there is a difficulty with the biggest ones, I can't screenshot them on a quite neutral background. ^^' (even with deleting some layers)

Another thing I wanted to say : a few hours ago I have discovered that the faces are available in a bigger size (that means : with their chest and top of head), so my sheet (five posts above) is quite useless if I rip the bigger faces. xP Hum... Perhaps in a first time you can take my first sheet of faces, and simply replace it by the futur new one ? (if I decide to make it :P)



Edit : ...omg, you're Davias ! I have noticed your pseudo (on a lot of sheets) for a long time, nice to meet you ! \o/ (a few weaks ago only I have made this with one of your sheets of Lunar SSC ^^)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)