Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Who will you vote for?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LilGrim1991
0%
0 0%
EdpR
16.67%
5 16.67%
Arthur
23.33%
7 23.33%
Tyvon
23.33%
7 23.33%
X Gamer66
36.67%
11 36.67%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TSR Compo #4- VOTING
#1
LilGrim -[Image: ragingraven.png]
EdpR-[Image: solidsnakemz6.png]
Arthur- [Image: meryl2.png]
Tyvon: [Image: snaaaaakeoa7.png]
X Gamer- [Image: thepaaaain2yj8.png]




The theme is to make a scene from a Metal Gear game; 24 colors max. If you don't know one, search Youtube or do a Brawl themed one with Snake in it. I'm sure everyone here has played Brawl.

Due by the 14th.
#2
ahdgfgsdjahgdfgdfjhdfgjgfjdjfgjdkfgdjs I AM SO IN.
#3
I might enter.
#4
I'm actually considering entering this one.
#5
Stuck for you, but again this theme doesn't grab me. Good luck you guys.
#6
oh my god I want to do this

I hope I can find time to pixel something~
#7
[Image: Meryl.png]
Ugh... If I'm not too lazy I may try to fix this, mostly the shading around her neck, but for now this is what I've got. :/
#8
heavy WIP

[Image: snaaaaakets9.png]
#9
O_O Oh wow, will definitely enter cuz of topic.
#10
I don't know anything about Metal Gear, so I'll keep out.
#11
SOSOSSOSOSOSOSO wanna do this. ;.;
Must enter something. Anything. Must. Pour. Heart. Into. Entry.
#12
update
[Image: snaaaaakexr6.png]
#13
I have spent a total of one hour playing MGS3, so I'm not really a fan.
And I suck with Snake in Brawl.

I might enter though.
#14
if Unknown came here he'd enter in a heart beat.
#15
(10-04-2008, 09:10 AM)Unknown Wrote: SOSOSSOSOSOSOSO wanna do this. ;.;
Must enter something. Anything. Must. Pour. Heart. Into. Entry.

Um, he's right here.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)