Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
(03-11-2011, 09:41 PM)-Colton Wrote: (03-11-2011, 09:24 PM)X Gamer 66 Wrote: I usually like projectile characters in general. 'Course I can never play as them with friends because the instant i throw out a hadouken I'm "a projectile spamming distinguished gentleman!!"
edit: haha, 10 points for the fellow who came up with that word filter.
I think it was Kosh.
Also I actually played MvC2 again today and found out I use projectiles much, much more than I thought I did. I still don't know how to use Smart Bomb 
most use it as what it is, a combo finisher or an air to ground attack
Posts: 511
Threads: 31
Joined: Sep 2009
I actually meant I don't know how to perform it. Also I keep using Arthur more and now I seem to like him a bit more every time I play as him.
Posts: 1,356
Threads: 22
Joined: May 2008
it's a dragon punch input iirc
i don't really know I don't use him often.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
It's dp+atk in MvC3, and it's LP+HK (or HP+LK?) in 2.
From what I can tell, changing attack buttons doesn't change the range of the bombs this time around.
Posts: 511
Threads: 31
Joined: Sep 2009
So who else has this game for the PS3?
Posts: 879
Threads: 25
Joined: May 2008
i do. mostly cause i find it easier with the control's Dpad. i have an Xbox as well, which i'm thinking of getting arcade joysticks for it.
(mostly for the arcade games i bought on Xbox Live

)
Posts: 441
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2009
03-13-2011, 08:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2011, 08:54 PM by a babyass man.)
i have this game for PS3 too, add me on psn (bryanGTbroyan)
this goes for anybody, i'm running out of people to play with :l
Posts: 1,356
Threads: 22
Joined: May 2008
I have two PSNs, my main one is Kairosbland, but last month I put Plus (LoliFaust) on the wrong account so I mainly play that one now.
You can either.
Posts: 511
Threads: 31
Joined: Sep 2009
03-14-2011, 06:12 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-14-2011, 06:13 AM by Saltonara.)
Well uh... I hope you don't mind me adding you then, Bryan. And I'll add you too, Rags. My PSN is ElboNoodel.
Note that I still kinda suck at this game.
Posts: 4,685
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
arg. I want to play this game but MVC3's been getting a little
stale, so I'll wait until the character DLC comes out
then I'll play peoples and use Jill, too.

She comes out tomorrow, right?
Posts: 507
Threads: 14
Joined: May 2008
(03-14-2011, 09:44 AM)Kosheh Wrote: arg. I want to play this game but MVC3's been getting a little
stale, so I'll wait until the character DLC comes out
then I'll play peoples and use Jill, too.
She comes out tomorrow, right?
Online is shit
Probably not a competitive player so little variety of people to play with
Capcom decided that the game doesn't need anything else actually good becuase we all know that this generation buys games based upon gameplay and gameplay alone.
Expected bor, Capcom didn't really consider any of the casual people and thought that the gameplay was so good that no one would get bored of it and try something else.
Really, this game is disappoint.
Posts: 444
Threads: 24
Joined: May 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK4C4ed835E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyiICMwMCaw
Zero Suit Samus still looks amazingly boring, and hard to use to boot
Shuma on the other hand looks so fun. And I still love his new voice. TREMBLE TREMBLE HYYYPPAHRR MYSTIC RAAAAYYYY
but of course I still dont even have the game yet, bah.
Posts: 441
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2009
03-16-2011, 01:05 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2011, 01:16 AM by a babyass man.)
today i learned that jill and shuma are five dollars EACH, which was really disappointing
further still, i apparently got the wrong end of the stick when i bought jill, who feels like a downgraded x-23
maybe the next character pack won't be so bad :l
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Alright, I've pretty much fallen in love with C. Viper right now. Her combo potential is incredible, she has so many cancels that give her a major edge in the game.
Posts: 511
Threads: 31
Joined: Sep 2009
03-16-2011, 06:07 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-16-2011, 06:28 AM by Saltonara.)
I loved using Shuma in MvC2 but I'm not paying 5 fucking dollars to use him in MvC3. And here I was all this time hoping the characters were free.