03-05-2011, 10:59 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Doodles and Finished Pieces
|
|
03-06-2011, 01:46 AM
![]() *i think he came into the world looking like this and from that day forward his father swore they would never have any more children CLODHOPPER PICKENS says: *hahahahahahahaha
He doesn't have a cocky smirk, but other than that, yes.
[spoiler] Whoops all I've been drawing is homestuck [/spoiler]
03-08-2011, 12:51 AM
![]() Why do I doodle bullshit and love it then work hard on something and hate it. ![]() Another thing I did for school, except with Water Color Pencils
03-11-2011, 07:45 PM
![]() done in acrylics
03-11-2011, 08:57 PM
that's pretty decent, fish.
straight out of the tube/bottle?
03-12-2011, 01:03 AM
i'm not painting-savvy enough to know what you mean by that!!
03-12-2011, 11:53 AM
i'm guessing you used the paint without mixing anything?
and it looks like you dry-brushed the flames sorry i'm just guessing
03-12-2011, 06:49 PM
no, there was definitely some mixing going on. mainly the blues, pink, orange, and greens.
03-13-2011, 03:40 AM
what i meant is how some artists add water or a binding medium
![]() i like using water. i treat my acrylics like watercolors.
03-13-2011, 02:20 PM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
yeah, i dont really like water mixing
03-16-2011, 08:36 PM
![]() I want to learn how to make those smooth-like kindsa-drawings.
03-16-2011, 10:48 PM
![]() character design 101 I still don't consider it a pixelart but I intend to refine this
03-18-2011, 06:22 PM
what is on her back
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)


![[Image: tumblr_lhb5k4xAOw1qcz8hoo1_400.png]](https://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhb5k4xAOw1qcz8hoo1_400.png)

![[Image: fOoJn.png]](http://i.imgur.com/fOoJn.png)

[/spoiler]
![[Image: vxuKp.png]](http://i.imgur.com/vxuKp.png)
![[Image: 12673673.jpg]](http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3064/12673673.jpg)
![[Image: t3Vrt.jpg]](http://i.imgur.com/t3Vrt.jpg)
![[Image: milanoshirt.png]](http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6430/milanoshirt.png)
![[Image: S6Heo.png]](http://i.imgur.com/S6Heo.png)