Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nintendo Press Confrence Tonight in Japan
#31
Oh hell yes. Psyched about this, they had best put in personal organiser functions so it can save money on having a PDA~
#32
i just want pictures of my cats
#33
M&L3? Interesting...
#34
I want this and fucken M&L3.

And I want a regular MM sidescroller thing instead of Star Force. Sad
#35
So will some Wii games be revealed?
#36
Did I see Bowser as the player character in M&L 3?
#37
Yes. Yes you did.

Also we have something resembling BP again, with no item based specials. YES.
#38
The Wii video

Includes Sin & Punishment 2, Punch-Out!!, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, new Klonoa game and others.
#39
WTf?
I would have TOTALLY BOUGHT THIS.
If it were not for the no GBA thing.
Now I don't know.
#40
Hell this makes up for Nintendo E3.

DSi looks awesome,
Punch out Wii =awesome
and lastly
SIN AND PUNISHMENT 2, FUUUUUUUUUUCK YES.

I hope S&P2 is rated M, it'd make things more interesting.

EDIT: though, I'm a tad dissapointed about no kid icarus wii
#41
(10-02-2008, 02:26 PM)Angelglory Wrote: The Wii video

Includes Sin & Punishment 2, Punch-Out!!, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, new Klonoa game and others.
oh my god
#42
I think I just ograsmed in my pants. Punch-Out is my favorite out of the bunch.
(Will LAWL if Captain Falcon takes Mr. Dream's place.)
#43
The hinge on my old DS is broken, so I might get the DSi f I can save up enough.
#44
Punch-Out!! Wii looks awesome and holy Jesus they made a sequel to Trace Memory. Also what's that game with the lady with the sword and all the blood? I'm intrigued.
#45
I think you're thinking of Bayonetta. There were a lot of mysterious games though.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)