Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Nintendo Press Confrence Tonight in Japan
#16
they're advertising it with the third pillar status they used with the first ds. they want you to keep your old one around for stuff like that.
#17
Wait so...if I'm understanding this correctly, this DSi will replace the DS, and pretty much make you have to buy it for newer games...that is, if it does have 2 touch screens...

...I'm also assuming that you can't do the online stuff with the DS & DS Lite, but that's kind of obvious...

I'll end up buying this, I already have 2 DS'(yeah, seriously...)but I'll probably get this one too...

(edit)Wait...is this the next step(Ex:GBC -> GBA), or just another way to sell the current system(Ex: DS -> DS Lite)? Apparently, I'm not that bright...
#18
I think it's an actual upgrade like GBC -> GBA

Also, Yay Sin and Punishment 2 and Punch-out Wii!
#19
This is just a new model of the DS Lite sans the GBA slot. I would have gotten this if they had just kept GBA support. Congrats Nintendo. You just lost my money.
#20
(10-02-2008, 02:18 AM)Rags Wrote: Sin and Punishment 2 and Punch-out Wii!
!!
awesome as hell
#21
I'm not sure most of you guys saw the video preview, http://kotaku.com/5057889/first-look-at-...-in-action , but OMFG. MARIO AND LUIGI 3. O:

(also, that cube game with the puppy looks kickass, like Tetrisphere)

Note/Warning: You will have to wade through a lot of crap games. Some are adored by other people around here but don't nec. catch my attention.

I for one am excited, cause this a technical update, something the DS seriously needs. My hopes are rising for Nintendo again...basically, this was worlds better than last E3...
#22
(10-02-2008, 05:46 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: OMFG. MARIO AND LUIGI 3. O:

Hell yeah Heart
#23
I've been kinda thinking of getting a ds. I guess I better one soon since the new one won't have GBA slot in it. Just another model so suck out more money. I wonder how many they'll sell, I bet it'll be lower then the ds light because of GBA support.
#24
Holy shit.
I was totally disappointed until I heard about downloadable DSWare games that get stored in internal memory.
Mozzy having official games on consoles: +1.
#25
Momotaro in DS?
It could happen.
#26
Mega Man Star Force 3 instead of ZX 3? Talk about screwed over. Rolleyes

Mario and Luigi 3 on the other hand... Smile
#27
It looks good but it looks like a DS lite.

Then again, the SD card slot pretty much sold it for me.
#28
The two touch screen thing is false. There's only one.
#29
yeah i hadn't heard 2 screens form any reliable source either. just speculation.

it looks like its a redesign for the most part, iwata said something about optional features games could have on DSi, but they'd work on the old system for the most part.
#30
woooOOOooo pictures of cats


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)