Posts: 1,774
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Mega Man and Bomber man.
And I can't believe I never thought of it, but
Simon belmont would have been perfect as well. Sans 10,000 muscles and in later installations fagtastic costume.
Posts: 113
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2008
Skapon, Little Mac, Megaman, Staffy, King K.Rool would have been nice, and maybe Munchlax, who, in my opinion, owns Lucario.
Posts: 632
Threads: 51
Joined: May 2008
GrooveMan.exe Wrote:A Capcom Representative of some description.
MegaMan.exe or Viewtiful Joe. A Street Fighter character would be a little to obvious (not to mention that their movesets don't translate quite right to the SSB format), and most other series are kinda gunfests. The didn't stop Snake, but Sakurai's sucking Kojima's cock so hard it doesn't really make much difference.
I think you'll find Kojima begged Sakuri for Snake to be in Melee, but it was too late in development. Argo, Kojima sucking Sakuri's cock.
Posts: 1,626
Threads: 23
Joined: May 2008
simon belmont deserved to be in more that half the cast.
he'd have an awesome moveset with VK, crosses, holy water etc. sakurai should be shot for forgetting him.
Posts: 127
Threads: 7
Joined: May 2008
Samurai Goroh, and not as an assist.
F-Zero's been represented in the series since the first game, yet Falcon is still the only playable F-Zero character.
Posts: 62
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2008
So has Samus. Ridley should've been playable.
Posts: 33
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2008
imagine my backstabbing tactics in 2D and 3D at the same time
*sniff*.. its beautiful
Posts: 102
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2008
Yoder Wrote:Midna riding Wolf Link
NINTENDOG FOR BRAWL!! lol (j/k)
Argh no one's going to get that joke.
Anyway yeah, Megaman definitely. I came up with an awesome moveset for him too.
I hope the rumor of Brawl being the last SSB is only a rumor. :[
Posts: 970
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 191
Threads: 10
Joined: May 2008
I think that Bomberman (already made up a move set) should've been in there, he seems PERFECT for Brawl, also maybe some representative from Namco, like Pac-Man (made a move set) or Klonoa (what would his move set be?) and maybe they should've given Sonic better costumes, rather than giving him a bdifferent shade of blue and change his wrist bands.
Posts: 36
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2008
I think King K. Rool, Geno, Simon Belmont, Lynn, Isaac, Ridey, and Flint should all be playable. And I really hope that this isn't the last SSB game..
Posts: 21
Threads: 3
Joined: May 2008
05-27-2008, 10:30 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-27-2008, 10:31 PM by gold-bob-bomb-om.)
i think skull kid and gooey would of made good players skull kid final smash could be the moon crush but for gooey? i dont give a crap
ps: i get board during math so one day i drew a gooey attack set.
and if you dpnt know who gooey is SHAME ON YOU
Posts: 1,356
Threads: 22
Joined: May 2008
My top pick was Issac. Then Mike Jones. Then Lloyd Irving. Megaman. Lyn. Roy. King K Rool.
I'd go on, but then I'd never finish this post.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
Wart, Mewtwo, Claus/Masked Boy, Krystal.
Posts: 56
Threads: 2
Joined: May 2008