Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Cyber Knight, Daisuke
#1
WIP concept design for a boss from The Extreme Adventures of Justyn and Tyvon

[Image: daisukepd1.png]

this isn't in the J&T sprite style, so this is really just for fun and design.
#2
Looks pretty neat so far.
#3
finished.
[Image: daisukews6.png]

i'm gonna mess with the legs a bit, because somethin about them seems off. probably too short ?
#4
actually, fuck the concept sprite
[Image: 1900538_1.png?1]

in-game sprites
#5
Kickass.
Though at first I thought it was you in an alt costume.
#6
The ingame sprites look good.
#7
Lookin' pretty sweet. I think I'm getting interested in this game.
#8
(09-29-2008, 07:18 AM)mozzy Wrote: Kickass.
Though at first I thought it was you in an alt costume.

Yeah, it does look like you in a costume.

It's the haircolor and how general the sprite is.
Mawr.

Looks cool none the less.
#9
[Image: daisukelv3.png]
#10
That's a p. awesome concept.
Cool.
#11
transformation:

[Image: daisuketranszh8.gif]
#12
That's a slick animation.
#13
Gotta admit, I like the animation.
#14
That totally reminds me of Ciel (Melty Blood).

Still, it looks like a pretty cool character; looking forward to this.
#15
tbh he looks better untransformed :p

also what is that a beam katana

edit- I like this sprite style can I try it


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)