Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
09-28-2008, 11:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2008, 11:27 PM by Alpha Six.)
WIP concept design for a boss from The Extreme Adventures of Justyn and Tyvon
this isn't in the J&T sprite style, so this is really just for fun and design.
Posts: 1,215
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2008
Looks pretty neat so far.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
09-29-2008, 12:38 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2008, 12:41 AM by Alpha Six.)
finished.
i'm gonna mess with the legs a bit, because somethin about them seems off. probably too short ?
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
09-29-2008, 03:27 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2008, 03:54 AM by Alpha Six.)
actually, fuck the concept sprite
in-game sprites
Posts: 1,480
Threads: 92
Joined: May 2008
Kickass.
Though at first I thought it was you in an alt costume.
Posts: 2,365
Threads: 58
Joined: May 2008
The ingame sprites look good.
Posts: 761
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Lookin' pretty sweet. I think I'm getting interested in this game.
Posts: 236
Threads: 13
Joined: Jul 2008
(09-29-2008, 07:18 AM)mozzy Wrote: Kickass.
Though at first I thought it was you in an alt costume.
Yeah, it does look like you in a costume.
It's the haircolor and how general the sprite is.
Mawr.
Looks cool none the less.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,410
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2008
That's a p. awesome concept.
Cool.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
transformation:
Posts: 2,365
Threads: 58
Joined: May 2008
That's a slick animation.
Posts: 2,603
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2008
Gotta admit, I like the animation.
Posts: 65
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2008
That totally reminds me of Ciel (Melty Blood).
Still, it looks like a pretty cool character; looking forward to this.
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
09-30-2008, 07:07 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2008, 07:07 PM by Vipershark.)
tbh he looks better untransformed :p
also what is that a beam katana
edit- I like this sprite style can I try it