01-13-2011, 04:53 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
DarkWolf's Sofa Cushions
|
|
01-17-2011, 01:53 PM
01-20-2011, 02:14 PM
01-21-2011, 02:50 PM
01-21-2011, 03:48 PM
I thought Ragey ripped that game already: http://www.spriters-resource.com/arcade/...heet/19354
Unless there was something missing between the two...
01-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Exactly what I was coming to post.
01-21-2011, 04:25 PM
I could have sworn I double checked the other day. Must have looked right past it. Oh well =/
02-04-2011, 03:38 PM
02-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Er... PC?
02-04-2011, 04:51 PM
PC Engine AKA TurboGrafx-16. As far as I know this game didn't get an English release, so I used the Japanese system name. Sorry for any confusion.
02-05-2011, 10:19 AM
03-29-2011, 11:17 PM
04-01-2011, 04:01 AM
Great stuff!
04-05-2011, 10:14 PM
04-18-2011, 09:32 AM
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: warsong_section.png]](http://garoux.net/tsr/warsong_section.png)
![[Image: diet_go_go-section.png]](http://garoux.net/tsr/diet_go_go-section.png)
![[Image: city_hunter-section.png]](http://garoux.net/tsr/city_hunter-section.png)
![[Image: solar_winds_universe-section.png]](http://garoux.net/tsr/solar_winds_universe-section.png)
![[Image: kings_bounty-section.png]](http://garoux.net/tsr/kings_bounty-section.png)