Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

James Pond: Crazy Sports
#1

This is James Pond from the Snes game, James Pond: Crazy Sports.
       
Maybe more characters later.
#2
Excellent! I'd like to see more; Always was a James Pond fan.
#3
James Bond?
#4
James Pond: Robocod.

Excellent series of games, which for some reason are heavily Christmas related :\
#5
Do you happen to know the name of his green frog friend? I have ripped a sheet of him but his name was never mentioned. All I know is he is a part of the Aqua-Bats.
#6
Finnius?
#7
Well, I couldn't find in all the internets knowledge the actuall name of this green webbed toed friend, so Finnius should do nicely.
       
#8
He was in James Pond 3, I believe.
#9
Now how about that walrus things name? anyone?
#10
Nevermind, it's Ceceelia.
       
#11
Excellent but the icon is the wrong font. Tis Veranda size 7.
#12
there, maybe that will stop you annoying font checkers!
#13
Do we have the icon maker linked on this forum?
#14
Not yet; Tuesday night, I'll likely make the downloads section on the tSR site, so we can link it properly.
#15
Again, a no-named character from the game. I dubbed him Star Guy because he is a giant star!
       


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)