| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Reworkshop Thread
|
|
12-29-2010, 03:34 AM
I could throw in this old thing I've wanted to fix/finish but can never find the will to do so
12-29-2010, 08:11 AM
->Delicious: that's because i know what needs to be done, whereas i don't always know what i want in my own pieces... and i have to mention my gratitude to cshad/apparatus/gabe, he told me to re-do the flames.
thank you very much guys! it makes me happy to see a surge of activity in this topic! all we need now are a few edits, keep it up!
12-29-2010, 01:09 PM
'Chris2Balls [:B Wrote:->Delicious: that's because i know what needs to be done, whereas i don't always know what i want in my own pieces... and i have to mention my gratitude to cshad/apparatus/gabe, he told me to re-do the flames. If everything comes out as good as Salamendra then go ahead and edit my sprites whenever you want! I love seeing other people's takes on my creatures. I might take a shot at one of the Ness pixels that .MXXai. posted, or maybe the Masked Man in the first post... I loves me some MOTHER fan-pixels
12-29-2010, 04:10 PM
12-29-2010, 04:17 PM
(12-29-2010, 04:10 PM)Elk Wrote:(12-28-2010, 06:44 AM)Elk Wrote:(12-27-2010, 08:32 PM)masquerain Wrote: Those are some awesome eyebrows! I like how it's coming along already.
12-30-2010, 12:00 PM
![]() i think drawing silhouettes is a great idea, feel free to post some of your own too! oh and ![]()
12-30-2010, 01:35 PM
12-30-2010, 01:54 PM
12-30-2010, 08:21 PM
12-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Holy crap that wave is awesome. I'm getting a lot of inspiration from other people's edits and I hope you're having fun editing them!
12-31-2010, 04:29 PM
This is a wonderful thread.
01-01-2011, 09:30 AM
(12-27-2010, 08:32 PM)masquerain Wrote: the 4th one is mine then. PS:A soultick? a creature that fends of dead people's souls? ![]() I can picture a scene where you end being ally'ing with it and it would end saying "what if i use a dude's soul as a weapon, he's dead he's not going to miss it, besides he's not more alive than your sword."
01-02-2011, 01:56 PM
Quote:i'm sure starsock doesn't mind and it's not that much of an issue that you posted the edit here, but people post their work here specifically to allow you to modify it. since starsock hasn't posted the piece here, i find the edit more suitable in starsock's thread than here. thanks for those additional pieces!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: somecrap.png]](http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9783/somecrap.png)

![[Image: silhouettesformessingwith.gif]](http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af72/CrimsonHalls/silhouettesformessingwith.gif)
![[Image: wipemon.png]](http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/5205/wipemon.png)
![[Image: silhouettep1.png]](http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/4378/silhouettep1.png)
![[Image: luigimax.png]](http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/383/luigimax.png)
![[Image: dfdsfdsfdsf.png]](http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/2839/dfdsfdsfdsf.png)
![[Image: KiAIH.png]](http://i.imgur.com/KiAIH.png)
![[Image: mazescraps.png]](http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/7955/mazescraps.png)
![[Image: isotest.png]](http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1990/isotest.png)