Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

16 Colour Mobile Phone Work
#1
For a Mobile game, can't give out details of the game so don't ask.

- 16 colours per image

- Some areas left blank because of objects going over them.

[Image: mobile-1.png]

[Image: background-2.png]
#2
The cone on the speaker looks a tad stretched, and I'm not sure the gradient to green works too well. 'S cool otherwise.
#3
rules hard
#4
That has got to be the best mobile phone graphics I've seen.
#5
Beautiful.
#6
Hell.
Yes.

But like I said before, phones suck ass at displaying graphics, so it'll probably ruin your work.

Still the shit though.
#7
Post your sprites more, Bab. Anyways, what Groove said. And the blue objects in the same image look out of perspective.

Awesome work again Bab.
#8
Epic nearly beyond mortal comprehension....
#9
I really doubt he's gonna change anything. ;P

(still awesome, though)


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)