Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Torque
#1
my first sprite sheet some what custom but tell me what you think and what i should change. any good tips?

ps: it would not fit on one page Defeated


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
#2
Very nice. Although, why did you use a bmp?
#3
I dont know I will fix it later
#4
It's 'Torque'. That Spanner you drew looks pretty bad, also.
#5
not bad, but I'm not sure if this is 100% custom <take that as a compliment if I'm wrong

also, while saving it as bitmap keeps it from turning darker every time you save it unlike PNG, the file size becomes really big compared to what it would be as a PNG or GIF. Nothing wrong with saving it as BMP, but if you're going to submit it use PNG.

Also English isn't your first language is it.
#6
it not all custom some what custom and ty for the tip
#7
I should read more often.
#8
i think i fixed it if i did hooray! if not o well
#9
any one think i should send this to submit
#10
Well

You might want to spell Torque right
#11
i spelled it wrong again?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)