Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Samus' Starship
#1
[Image: shipicon.png]

Is this alright to submit?

--Ray

EDIT: Clicky the thing for full sheet.
#2
I think it's great.
#3
Yes, says I. But first, could you make palettes? Seeing as obviously the color scheme comes from Samus' Power Suit, could you make a palette for one colored like Samus' Varia and Gravity Suits, too?
#4
What do you mean by palette? One of those grid things you occasionally see on SpriteSheets made up of each of the colours in the sprite?

I didn't take the palette from the Power suit, I kind of just guessed a nice yellow/gold colour, since that's the colour it is in the more recent games. I don't think the ship changes colour in the Metroid games, but I don't mind making alternate colour versions. Smile

--Ray
#5
Whatever. Just a suggestion.
#6
It's a cool idea.

As such, I've went ahead and made a "kinda-Gravity" palette and a "kinda-Varia" palette too, to match up with the "kinda-PowerSuit" palette. Tongue

[Image: samusstarshipfinal.png]

Hope that's what you meant.

--Ray
#7
I do like it! VERY stylish!
#8
It's like you took the original, made it smaller, brighter, and more awesome. Nice job.
#9
Looks very good.
#10
Yep, that was what I was thinking -- thanks!

Sprite Sheet score -- 9/10
#11
Thanks for the comments!

Forgot to upload this. *head desk*

[Image: shipicon.png]

Editted into the top post for convenience.

--Ray
#12
Alternate flavours?
#13
Yeah! It was suggested to have other colors. Just for fun.

There's no real reason they're called flavours instead of colours. It's just an Earthbound reference.

--Ray


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)