Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Illusion of Time/Gaia [Ripping project no. 10]
#31
[Image: iconmuenemies.png]
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/8288/muenemies.png
#32
Big update:

[Image: sroom.png]
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/5364/sroom.png

[Image: iconangelvillageenemies.png]
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/4849/...nemies.png

[Image: iconwatermiainterior.png]
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6779/wa...terior.png

[Image: iconwatermia.png]
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/549/watermia.png

[Image: iconsouthcapeinterior.png]
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/1752/...terior.png

[Image: scottage.png]
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7120/scottage.png

[Image: village.png]
http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/1918/village.png

[Image: iconitoryinterior.png]
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/8681/itoryinterior.png

[Image: iconangelvillageentranc.png]
http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/7677/...trance.png

[Image: icondemonfountain.png]
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5856/demonfountain.png

[Image: icondiamondcoast.png]
http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1639/...dcoast.png

[Image: iconeurointerior.png]
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/7522/...terior.png

[Image: iconfreejiainterior.png]
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/7516/...terior.png

[Image: iconincangoldpresent.png]
http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/4500/...resent.png

[Image: iconincangoldshippast.png]
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/5194/...ippast.png

[Image: icondaointerior.png]
http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/1069/daointerior.png











#33
Quick rip:
[Image: iconmapgaiagensouki.png]
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/5479/10350547.png

@Deathbringer: The vampire bosses (Jack & Silvana) seem to be different in comparison to the US-/EU-release, do they have special names like Viper/Highwind?


#34
Jack is Jackmond, Silvana's the same either way.
#35
@Deathbringer: Thx =)

Here is Euro (WIP):
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/2651/euro2.png (incomplete)
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/8/eurob.png (palette of Rolek Mansion is screwed up)

I will also complete the Freejia sheet from Indogutsu Tenbuki:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/snes/il...heet/31333









#36
Jack(mond) & Silvana from Gaia Gensouki are done:

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/607/jac...iagens.png

These are all of their sprites, I'm going now for the recolours (Tower of Babel).
#37
New rips:

[Image: iconeuro.png]
http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2695/euroe.png

[Image: iconfreejia.png]
http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/9923/freejia.png

[Image: slair.png]
http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7166/slair.png

[Image: slair.png]
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/7166/slair.png
#38
oh my god, this guy is crazy:
http://www.vgmapper.com/SysSNES/I/IllusionofGaia.html

His name is Galen Puronen and he has WAY too much time on his hands.
Look at his other rips:
http://www.vgmapper.com/Contributors/Pur...apList.php

There is no need for me to rip more from Illusion of Time/Gaia, exceptions are the objects, Highwind and the vampires. I've sent him an email to find out which map viewer/walk through walls cheat he uses, it's impossible to get all this without some special tools/codes.
#39
The reply:
Galen Puronen Wrote:Yes, I used a special program when couldn't get them out any other way.
Here's the link:

http://www.pikensoft.com/programs-bgmapper.html

It's a good program but as you can see you have to put the sprites back
together from pieces. This is the first real sprite sheet I've ever made
and there were things I couldn't do so some sprites are missing. Once you
get used to the program it's easy to use.
Let's see, this should be a very good tool =)

ah, and some WIPs from Will, Freedan, Shadow & the objects:
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/1244/shadowe.png
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/235/willx.png
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/339/freedanfinal.png
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7135/...bjects.png
#40
New stuff
[Image: icontitlescreens.png]
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/466/titlescreenl.png

[Image: iconmisc.png]
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7135/...bjects.png

[Image: iconwill.png]
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/6449/willcg.png

Updates
[Image: iconincangoldpresent.png]
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4500/inca...resent.png

[Image: iconkaralillylanceerikn.png]
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/7510/...kneils.png

[Image: iconnpcs.png]
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3504/npcsy.png
Edit: Update

[Image: iconincangoldshippast.png]
http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5194/...ippast.png

WIPs
Shadow needs a few adjustments for his last animation (transforming into Will/Freedan), rest is done:
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9854/shadow.png
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1015/extrak.png
#41
[Image: iconmenuitems.png]
http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/64/menuitemsj.png
#42
All new rips so far:
http://npshare.de/files/17ab7ea8/Pack2.rar
34 sheets.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)