Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sprite Ripping Project 3: Old-School TMNT
#46
(10-28-2010, 04:09 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Hmm, found out that the spin is in this game. Does anyone know where the bubble sprites from the SNES game are used? I want to see if they're in this game too.

I believe they're from Krang when he's in his ship. He shoots out bubbles as one of his attacks, and if you're hit, you get trapped.
#47
You only fight him in the armor in the Genesis version, so that's good news.
#48
Finished up Raph and Krang. I'll just link to the site instead of uploading here. Tongue
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/tmn...index.html
#49
(10-29-2010, 12:12 PM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Finished up Raph and Krang. I'll just link to the site instead of uploading here. Tongue
http://spriters-resource.com/genesis/tmn...index.html
Quote:Not Found

The requested URL /genesis/tmnthyperstoneheist/index.html was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at spriters-resource.com Port 80
Very weird~

The links in the main post are also all dead.
#50
Seems to be working now...
#51
My contributions are being kinda held up by my Halloween event entry, but I have roughly three ripped, but they need to be cleaned up a tad. The others I have ready to go at any time though. Should have all the Turtles II bosses on the NES done in a day or two.
#52
Hooray! Glad you're ripping again.
#53
[Image: tmnt3gb__dirtbag__icon.png] [Image: tmnt3gb__triceraton__icon.png] [Image: tmnt3gb__scaletail__icon.png]
#54
Not much but it is better than nothing:

[Image: tmntfightersfuturisticc.png][Image: tmntfightersmirageplane.png]
#55
I have more sheets ready to go soon. I just gotta put them all together. Also, I updated Shredder's sheet with Super Shredder on the main site, so go check that out.
[Image: icon1png.png]
#56
[Image: tmnt3gb__cybershredder__icon.png]

That does it for the bosses, someone else can do the enemies and other crap.
#57
Great! Thanks, guys!
#58
here we are, re-rips of TMNT-4's bosses plus the intro.
Metalhead
Sewer Surfin' Enemies
Tokka & Rahzar (update of my old one)
Slash
Leatherhead
Krang
Shredder
Intro

icons
[Image: tmnt4-icon01.png] [Image: tmnt4-icon02.png] [Image: tmnt4-icon03.png] [Image: tmnt4-icon04.png]
[Image: tmnt4-icon05.png] [Image: tmnt4-icon06.png] [Image: tmnt4-icon07.png] [Image: tmnt4-icon08.png]
#59
Awesome! Thanks so much, man! I'm guessing the SNES version?
#60
Where's Krang's bubble attack?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)