Posts: 2,414
Threads: 86
Joined: Sep 2008
(09-21-2008, 08:53 AM)LilGrim1991 Wrote: Yo, guys, ends today. I'll give it till 8 PM (ET) here, (essentially 10 hours from when I posted this)
And Ravenboy: No Powered-Up, no edits, no jpg's., and no pre-made stuff. Sorry, bro. :o
Oh,its okay....I didnt really care....I made the sprites a whole lot better from then and now, so i wouldve lost anyway.
Posts: 1,774
Threads: 40
Joined: May 2008
Oh whoops looks like I didn't actually enter
):
Posts: 970
Threads: 33
Joined: May 2008
09-21-2008, 06:55 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2008, 07:34 PM by Pik.)
Fixed colors (The palette at the side had different colors than the sprite)
Posts: 581
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2008
Well its over... hope I get atleast one vote, cuz I'm not gonna vote on myself, thats lame.
Posts: 581
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2008
We gonna start this thing any time soon?