09-20-2008, 05:40 AM
Captain Rainbow
and No More Heroes because my dad wouldn't let me get it
and No More Heroes because my dad wouldn't let me get it
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Games out of reach Topic
|
|
09-20-2008, 05:40 AM
Captain Rainbow
and No More Heroes because my dad wouldn't let me get it
-Mother 1&2
Geez Nintendo, they were both already translated and the SSB games raised awareness of the series. Don't market it with "This game stinks" again and you'd probably have a decent seller even after the DS came out. Even the staff of Nintendo Power wanted this one. -Mother 3 If only NOE would translate it themselves even if NOA's president deems it offensive. At least then I'd have the option of importing a version I could understand. -Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix -Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Re: Chain of Memories -Klonoa Heroes Supposedly one of the better GBA Klonoa games. -Namco x Capcom Apparently blocked by Namco because so many of their characters were obscure even in Japan. They brought it on themselves.
09-20-2008, 06:11 PM
I would say Dracula X Rondo of Blood which was japan exclusive, but that game was remade for the psp. Yeah, I'm pretty sure those of you who don't own a psp were caved into buying one once the remake was announced, huh?
09-21-2008, 01:41 AM
Namco X Capcom
Rondo of Blood because the game is asjdflnjksafdsa hard as fuck to find and I dont want a PSP
09-21-2008, 04:28 AM
Freshly Picked Tingles Rosy RupeeLand was the top of my list but then I ordered it ala internet.
Current top three, Ouendan, Ouendan 2, and Tingles Balloon Fight. (Although I have gotten to play through them ala download. )
09-21-2008, 03:15 PM
Joy Mech Fight
Because it was the only good fighting game on the NES released by nintendo, (Aside from Puunch out)
09-21-2008, 05:18 PM
Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + Re: Chain of Memories
Namco x Capcom (this one I heard a group is fantranslating it...) Final Fantasy X-2 International Final Fantasy XII International (I can't remember it's 'full name') Phantasy Star Generation 1 and 2 (the PS2 remakes)
09-23-2008, 02:21 AM
Oh god, how could I have forgotten about Captain Rainbow? That instantly jumps to the top of my list.
09-23-2008, 08:25 AM
Captain Ranbow is easily the only Japan-only game I ever want and need ever.
But Tingle seems mighty fun too.
09-23-2008, 10:03 AM
09-23-2008, 11:43 AM
In order:
Mother3 Tomato Adventure Captain Rainbow Tingle's games Joy Mech Fight
09-23-2008, 11:51 AM
09-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Anything for the PSP, PS3, Xbox360, and the Wii.
Basically as I see it: PSP has Loco Roco PS3 has Little Big Planet 360 has lots of games and the Wii has quite a few games.
09-23-2008, 09:59 PM
Game and Watch Collections 1 and 2. I'm so happy I found the ROM for the first one
09-24-2008, 06:33 AM
Every single non-released Ganbare Goemon game (aka Mystical Ninja - even though he isn't a ninja). The first SNES one was rather pants but the rest were awesome.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|