Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Ch-ch-ch-Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers!
#1
Because, ya know, sometimes, some crimes go slippin' through the cracks.
But you see, these two gumshoe are pickin' up the slack.

I've been on a Disney Afternoon kick lately and noticed this section is awfully small, so have some crap!

[Image: Zone0Boss_icon.png][Image: ZoneABoss_icon.png][Image: ZoneBBoss_icon.png]
[Image: ZoneDBoss_icon.png][Image: ZoneEBoss_icon.png][Image: ZoneIBoss_icon.png]

Uh, yeah. I'm still working on getting the remaining bosses as well as enemies. But this game suffers from the Black background + black sprite outline thing most NES games suffer from so it's a pain. I'm trying though.

Also I plan on doing at least Chip and Dale from the sequel because a section doesn't even exist and I feel that is a wrong that should be righted.
#2
Awesome sheets! We needed them.
#3
Hell yes. Heart
#4
Just making sure, that first boss is Zone Zero, not the letter O, right?
#5
(10-07-2010, 11:44 AM)Tonberry2k Wrote: Just making sure, that first boss is Zone Zero, not the letter O, right?
Yeah, it is. Kinda weird that they didn't make that Zone A in the first place.
#6
i was considering ripping the undone sprites but since you're on it, I'll leave it all up to you.
#7
Question 
Well I'm not really a big fan of the show itself,
becuase I really HATE Monterey Jack.
(Don't ask, it's a LONG story.)

But I did like the game, and he's only seen
four small times in the whole thing.

I didn't see a sheet of Fat Cat yet,
somebody should really make one.
#8
Every single one of your posts are necroposts aside from your request which isn't even in the correct forum.
Learn to read the rules.
Warned.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)