Posts: 2,365
Threads: 58
Joined: May 2008
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wii/rdzj/index.html
The trailer looks pretty cool and it's got some neat ideas, if it weren't for the dumb flail your hands like an idiot to run away from tsunami's and shit plus the iffy graphics I'd be excited.
Seriously, couldn't they've thought of a better way to run away from tsunamis?
Posts: 162
Threads: 11
Joined: Jun 2008
09-13-2008, 03:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2008, 03:17 PM by Heckle.)
Excited as hell for this. Even if it's crap, I'm getting it purely cos I like the idea of surviving a natural disaster. And the graphics look fantastic for a Wii game.
I'm sold.
As I am for I am Alive.
Posts: 1,215
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2008
I remember this from a couple of years ago. Looks kind of interesting.
Posts: 64
Threads: 3
Joined: Sep 2008
This looks pretty cool. Another game I should get a Wii for! xD
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
i'll sell you mine.
anyway this does look kinda cool. i'm afraid it's gonna suck though, nintendo has had a habit of doing that lately
Posts: 2,603
Threads: 46
Joined: Sep 2008
Oh, now I remember.
I read about this about two/three years ago.
Posts: 1,215
Threads: 18
Joined: May 2008
The only thing I'm worried about is that it's probably just a Warioware game with natural disasters and terrorists.
Posts: 4,467
Threads: 91
Joined: May 2008
09-17-2008, 02:34 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2008, 02:38 PM by DioShiba.)
(09-17-2008, 09:39 AM)xTYVONx Wrote: i'll sell you mine.
anyway this does look kinda cool. i'm afraid it's gonna suck though, nintendo has had a habit of doing that lately
Nintendo has been doing that since they stoped trying to apply to the core gamers.
Hoever the game does look cool.
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
Hearing about this game makes me wanna play Disaster Report again.
Posts: 445
Threads: 10
Joined: Jul 2008
The idea of a potientally more serious Nintendo IP *If this is indeed owned by Nintendo in part, which I'm pretty sure it is* excites me. The idea is cool but as mentioned, I dunno if the control options were the best choices.