Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Deadline Extension
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
41.18%
7 41.18%
no
58.82%
10 58.82%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

SO MANY UNFINISHED ENTRIES, WOWEE
#1
deadline extension to the 12th at 9pm EST, y/n
#2
deadline extension to next week, y/n
#3
HEH.

I wanna finish my entry.

But on the other hand im pretty much bored of spriting stonehenge.
#4
(09-11-2010, 08:04 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: deadline extension to next week, y/n
No, if it's an extension, it'll be just long enough to give everyone the chance to put some ""finishing"" touches on what they're working on.
#5
i'm not joking, i'm really busy and would like to do more on my entry and i know other people are likeminded
#6
If I knew there was going to be an extension I would've went through with my Acient Zelda Tri-Pyramid-Force scene.
#7
seriously, dont fucking extend it.

this is a SERIOUS competition, dont go babying it and adding on extensions to make it easier for us. if people wanna finish their entries they can do it on their own time.
#8
(09-11-2010, 08:05 PM)Alpha Six Wrote: i'm not joking, i'm really busy and would like to do more on my entry and i know other people are likeminded
changed my mind
#9
Agreeing with Shawn
#10
deadline is staying the same, expect the round 2 thread at some point this week
#11
While I'd love to see every entry finished, an extension is really not called for. As Burn stated, entries can be completed on personal time, and maybe even have little spinoff polls once everything's finished. Majority rules though.
#12
Defeats the purpose of it being a challenge, though leniency in terms of the time the entry is submitted is probably a good idea (Considering I JUST posted mine).
#13
part of one's skill is to be able to manage our time eficiently. responsability is what puts you above of the rest.
#14
nice post in a locked thread metaru


oh shit i just did it too
#15
I know. is the cool part of being the spriter dad.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)