Posts: 1,213
Threads: 15
Joined: May 2008
I'm probably not the person to say so but the staff really wants to do this better attitude thing so calm down. Everyone's being offensive over nothing. If Vipershark's comment came off as too strong and you felt to retaliate then fine but all of you are taking it too far. There's disagreeing and then there's just being a dick
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
(09-05-2010, 01:08 AM)StarSock64 Wrote: I'm probably not the person to say so but the staff really wants to do this better attitude thing so calm down. Everyone's being offensive over nothing. If Vipershark's comment came off as too strong and you felt to retaliate then fine but all of you are taking it too far. There's disagreeing and then there's just being a dick
I'm literally telling Devin over skype right now that he needs to calm down and not be so harsh. Don't worry, we are doing our jobs ;3
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
if there was a goldmine, this thread would be there.
but kinda obvious this ain't going nowhere and we'd better let it rest in peace.
RIP joke 2010-2010