Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

SMB3 Mario Suits in SPP Style
#1
Here are the Tanuki, Frog and Hammer suits from SMB3 in SPP Style.

Tanuki Suit

[Image: tanukimariozm0.png]

Frog Suit

[Image: frogmariomp8.png]

Hammer Suit

Coming Soon!
#2
Is Mario trying to shit when he gets the item?
#3
Apparently Goku looks the same when going Super Saiyan.

Anyway,no. He's transforming.
#4
Well, anyways, it looks like a minor edit anyone could do.
#5
Ragnarök Wrote:Well, anyways, it looks like a minor edit anyone could do.

Read the rules on how you actually comment on someone's sprites, please.

Anyway, I must admit that I've not really had much experience with the style too much, but with more poses, it could be pretty cool.
#6
Sorry. How about adding leaping poses for Frog Mario?
#7
All right, I'll try. I don't know of they'll end up good.
#8
Tanooki's tail is too pointy and Frog's head isn't round enough.
#9
Sorry, I was trying to make it look a bit like spandex. I'll start as soon as I can. Thank you for the critism. Keep it up.
#10
The shading on the frog suit looks inconsistent to me.
#11
What do you mean by that?
#12
The Tanooki suit needs more differences between the colors.
#13
No bumping old topics! Says so in the rules.
#14
I didn't know that = (
#15
Well you would if you read the rules.
A mod will probably come lock this.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)