08-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:good guy
![[Image: ffffv.png]](http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6949/ffffv.png)
Ope.
(I know it's common to assume internet=guys so I take no offense)
(And I'll get back on-topic mods I promise
)
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Mega Man Help
|
|
08-24-2010, 12:54 PM
Quote:good guy ![]() Ope. (I know it's common to assume internet=guys so I take no offense) (And I'll get back on-topic mods I promise )
08-24-2010, 03:01 PM
imgay.gif
![]() messed with palette (added contrast and saturation) "fixed" the arm/leg things messed with shading
08-24-2010, 03:03 PM
why does he look like he's wearing mittens
08-24-2010, 03:08 PM
because i dont care enough to add individual fingers to an edit
08-24-2010, 05:16 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-24-2010, 05:17 PM by ThePortalGuru.)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|