I'm not good at intros, so it'll be short and sweet.
Hi, I'm TS13. Bye.
Hi, I'm TS13. Bye.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
lolimheretoo
|
|
I'm not good at intros, so it'll be short and sweet.
Hi, I'm TS13. Bye.
08-22-2010, 11:03 PM
ok
08-22-2010, 11:06 PM
I don't even
wh im scared
08-22-2010, 11:07 PM
Okay, disreguard the "Bye." part. I'm here to stay. That clarify things?
08-22-2010, 11:26 PM
Welcome to TSR.
bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt
welcome
08-23-2010, 12:50 AM
Welcome, Make sure you have read the rules and I hope you stay for a while.
But theres no loli's here?
fuck this thread im out of here. but welcome to the forums.
08-23-2010, 08:55 AM
beat me to the point.
I was expecting lolis here fortunately (or sadly???) there was none hi btw, read the rules and have fun! |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|