Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Look What I found on DA
chris2balls
chris4balls
[Image: Leada_the_sexy_hedgehog_by_Shadow_Rayne_95.jpg]

:I

"Leada the sexy hedgehog"
(08-12-2010, 09:05 PM)ninspriterx Wrote:
(08-12-2010, 03:31 PM)Jirachi_the_Chao Wrote: [Image: poke_fusions_stamps_photoshop_by_Nath_Bunny.jpg]
wtf

[Image: avatar_931.png]

ironic post 5/5

True, hahahah. My avatar was just all inside joke humor, though and I have it in my avatar as such.
you have your avatar inside.
(08-15-2010, 08:33 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: you have your avatar inside.

[Image: Avatar__by_NeoSlashott.jpg]
http://invader-star-irken.deviantart.com/#/d2whffm
(08-15-2010, 11:54 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 08:33 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: you have your avatar inside.

[Image: Avatar__by_NeoSlashott.jpg]
You did this now that you know I joined, didn't you? Didn't you?
(08-15-2010, 10:00 PM)Homunculus Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 11:54 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 08:33 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: you have your avatar inside.

[Image: Avatar__by_NeoSlashott.jpg]
You did this now that you know I joined, didn't you? Didn't you?

yeah pretty much
(08-15-2010, 10:01 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 10:00 PM)Homunculus Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 11:54 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 08:33 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: you have your avatar inside.

[Image: Avatar__by_NeoSlashott.jpg]
You did this now that you know I joined, didn't you? Didn't you?

yeah pretty much
Wait.

So Aang's dead in Korra.

So he puts his soul in whatever cat alien thing IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.
(08-15-2010, 10:08 PM)Homunculus Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 10:01 PM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 10:00 PM)Homunculus Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 11:54 AM)Rosencrantz Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 08:33 AM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote: you have your avatar inside.

[Image: Avatar__by_NeoSlashott.jpg]
You did this now that you know I joined, didn't you? Didn't you?

yeah pretty much
Wait.

So Aang's dead in Korra.

So he puts his soul in whatever cat alien thing IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

he can't put his soul in a cat his soul is in korra!


or are souls and avatar spirits two different things here (that would be dumb)


or is korra a kitty
http://vietni.deviantart.com/#/d2wjyy6
This HTF fan character shit
needs to stop
the web series thing isn't even funny


http://autobotv.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wjyxw
(08-16-2010, 05:00 PM)Gollum Wrote: http://autobotv.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2wjyxw

Oh my god what the fuck

I mean

Really
[Image: 3f5b79f5ef94a9aae760de1.png]

ow my neck
(08-21-2010, 02:55 PM)Innocence Wrote: [Image: 3f5b79f5ef94a9aae760de1.png]

ow my neck

stop trying to steal my waifu thanks


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)