09-11-2008, 02:01 PM
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
The Smash Bros. Project 4.5
|
|
09-11-2008, 03:12 PM
Is it me, or does the balls on the throw look like they are to far in the air
It could just be my imagination though
09-11-2008, 03:18 PM
They could be >.> Although it could just be that you are used to seeing a person up there with them.
09-11-2008, 04:00 PM
Pretty Sweet G&W ya got there Arthur
09-11-2008, 05:00 PM
That's awesome
09-11-2008, 07:18 PM
I thought g&w used three balls. And the third ball was the character being thrown?
09-11-2008, 08:20 PM
09-11-2008, 08:38 PM
09-12-2008, 08:55 AM
Man this is awsome!!!! Is this going to be a game or something?
09-12-2008, 12:21 PM
Loving Game and Watch.
09-12-2008, 02:11 PM
(09-12-2008, 12:33 PM)Sploder Wrote:(09-12-2008, 08:55 AM)Ridleymaster Wrote: Man this is awsome!!!! Is this going to be a game or something?Maybe. If someone makes one. *Cough* Runouwsdidntfail*cough*
09-12-2008, 03:41 PM
Samus looks kinda flat
09-12-2008, 03:45 PM
(09-12-2008, 02:11 PM)clap12 Wrote: *Cough* Runouwsdidntfail*cough*Yeah, I know. I just made it a long time ago, and the current one is flat-ish. It's just for ref anyway; I'm not going to be working on it... @pik, Ness's walk frames are jumpy. Is there a different frame order than the order that they're in? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)


![[Image: MrGameWatch.png]](http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k109/Arthur_B/MrGameWatch.png)

![[Image: nessyoql7.png]](http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1033/nessyoql7.png)
![[Image: nessyoql7.6603b84506.jpg]](http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1033/nessyoql7.6603b84506.jpg)
