Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Kirby. An ordinary Kirby.
#16
Your'e Kirby sucks... I mean he literally sucks. NICE!!!
[Image: kirbysucktiredjw0.gif]
#17
love it.
#18
The jump. Is Amazing.
#19
I love this!
It's awesome!
#20
Oh. I keep forgetting to update this.

Latest (Sorta):
[Image: mugenkirbssh9.png]

Some more animations on the first post + this:
[Image: kirbyoadric6.gif]

Actually, this is pretty outdated, but I haven't gotten around to organizing the sheet for another update but... eh.
#21
Best kirby sheet I've ever seen. Hands down.
#22
thats very well made!!! I'm not much of a kirby fan but you have cought his image very well Smile.
#23
I hate Kirby and I still look at this with a grin.
#24
I love this, it looks so official its amazing.
#25
Awesome, I love sprite sheets that give a feel of personality
#26
Holy freakshow!
This is great, nice job!
#27
This is very good! The best custom Kirby I have ever seen! Have u thought about making some enemies too?
#28
I don't plan on making enemies. This is merely for MUGEN, anyway.
#29
holy hell
this is AWESOME
#30
awesomeeee! would you mind if i used these without credit, but if someone does ask for credit I'll say you made them. Is that OK with you?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)