Posts: 113
Threads: 10
Joined: Mar 2009
07-29-2010, 05:26 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2010, 06:55 PM by metalflygon08.)
I'm gonna rip this strange game!
(strange becuase it hardly deals with robo-pirates, just a mid-boss and an end boss that are pirates)
![[Image: rayman_2_rayman11048.png]](http://www.iaza.com/work/100730C/rayman_2_rayman11048.png)
so far collectables and intro and Rayman.
(if people wanna help PM me)
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
Wait a minute, there was a Rayman 2 for the Gameboy Color?
Posts: 113
Threads: 10
Joined: Mar 2009
07-29-2010, 05:42 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2010, 05:45 PM by metalflygon08.)
yup, realesed ight before the GBA so it's hardly known. When I first saw it I thought it was a fan game.
also th White lums here act like the green lums everywhere else.
btw into
I love how each variation of Rayman 2 uses 'Exploded'
it's a fun word!
next is Rayman himself (and when I get to the levels with flying rings, I might just add them to the collectables)
Posts: 3,964
Threads: 107
Joined: May 2008
omg after I saw the joint I thought it would be a stupid education game xD
Posts: 113
Threads: 10
Joined: Mar 2009
07-29-2010, 06:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-29-2010, 06:57 PM by metalflygon08.)
Well Globox's vacant stare combined with Rayman's uneasyness in that image, I couldn't resist.
EDIT
rayman seems to be animated like his PS1 version, each limb is a seperate sprite and acts on it's own (for example, his idle is a combination his body, head, and hands moving up 1 pixel; his hands moving forward 1 pixal; and his eyes blinking)
these seem to be every pose his limbs make in the game.