Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Look What I found on DA
[Image: To_Reset_your_Buzz_Lightyear___by_wonchop.png]
(07-22-2010, 08:54 AM)Alpha Six Wrote:
(07-21-2010, 07:27 PM)ThePoopPupu Wrote: [Image: Lady_Jin_Kazama_X_Kazuya_9_by_kissxingcai.jpg]
MOTHERFUCKER GOD DAMMIT SON OF A BITCH PIECE OF SHIT ASSBRAIN HEMMORHAGING SHITASS

heh
(07-21-2010, 07:27 PM)ThePoopPupu Wrote: [Image: Sketch_Punk_Girl_by_MAK_ATTACK.jpg]

I can totally look past the horrendous anatomy and dodgy colouring and utter lack of clothing folds because holy shit someone drew a punk that's actually dressed something like a punk holy shit.
punk not dead

just awfully drawn.
[Image: PuNk_by_godzilla23.jpg]
this is totally punk u guiz
[Image: Edward___Bella__by_itsmehaleey.jpg]
[Image: Naruto__Sasuke__s_training_by_zaloguj.jpg]
^what the fuck is this shit doing on here?^
[Image: Listen_recolors_by_Clark13j.jpg]
[Image: Best_Friends_Forever_by_DrWasp.png]
omg chess!!111 XDDD
[Image: Tom_Cruise_with_Pearl_Earring_by_RichardFilms.jpg]
(07-22-2010, 05:57 PM)Innocence Wrote: [Image: Listen_recolors_by_Clark13j.jpg]

i feel like posting this under the sprite discussion rules thread.
(07-22-2010, 05:57 PM)Innocence Wrote: [Image: Listen_recolors_by_Clark13j.jpg]

GODDAMNN I'M CRYING FROM LAUGHTER NOW SDSAG
[Image: taeqwondo_white_belt_form_tut_by_kinimoto7.png]


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)