Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Marth, Luke Skywalker and Castlevania
#1
what kind of cross over is this?
[Image: marthandlukeskywalker.png]
#2
A cool looking one
style looks p. rad
#3
Wow, long time no see Pik! They both look fine though I thought Luke's helmet was hair at first.
#4
of the two, marth looks way better. luke's pose is sort of awkward and he looks a little flat. they both look great though.
#5
Yeah, Luke looks like he's kinda just standing there, lookin' at his lightsaber.
As for Marth, his left leg looks like it'd be in pain in such a position.

Also, hi Pik.
#6
post sprites here more
#7
Marth's legs are weird looking,. they look like he is dancing or something.
#8
Marth Vader?

Anyways they look great, apart from the feet positioning.
#9
(07-13-2010, 04:42 PM)Gameboy Wrote: Marth Vader?

Anyways they look great, apart from the feet positioning.

Thanks you
#10
postin' more sprites, hi guys
[Image: shannn.png]

Edited his legs. Marth is a pretty suave guy, so I tried exaggerating his pose with a dance position, but I guess that didn't turn out well.

Shanoa's pose isn't much better, though. I need to work on more dynamic stances.
#11
god damnit i love your stuff pik
#12
How come I haven't seen this topic before? Excellent style.
#13
Absolutely brilliant looking stuff, Pik. Keep right on doing whatever it is that you're doing, because it's working.
#14
Luke reminded me of Claus from Mother 3, probably for the way as he holds the saber. Still very nice stuff, though.
#15
(07-13-2010, 09:27 PM)Pik Wrote: [Image: shannn.png]

Marth is holding a shield with no hand?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)