Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Mario Kart Wii discussion
#16
electric raincloud thing really needs to be left out
#17
I finished all the grand prixs in 2 weeks! of course I wasn't continuously playing it, so now I've got to do all the time trial things, also I once won on a wi-fi battle with me and another person on my team against 4 people, the score was 25 to 12, what a pathetic team the other people were!
#18
Brilliant game, Unlocked all the characters apart from Daisy, Baby luigi, Dry bowser, and
mii outfit B, kinda sucks when there really hard to get.
#19
I, personally, love the game. Why I haven't played it since the first tournament ended, I do not know. I spent all of my time online, because I pwn as Luigi so I don't need to waste time unlocking anyone else. Online is fantastic. I still can't believe how they virtually got rid of lag.
#20
online is good, but our router isnt so
I usually end up going offline accidentaly
while online playing xD
#21
Yeah, I'm pleasantly surprised that the online isn't like the debacle SSBB's was.
#22
I havnt got the game so I dont know.
#23
I now have Mario Kart Wii!

Friend Code: 3738 - 0664 - 4114

Let me know (PM or E-mail is fine) when you registered my number so that I can get yours to register. Anyways...wow...I didn't think the Wii Wheel would be this sensitive. Then again setting automatic drift probably didn't help matters.

Still I took in some 1P VS and battle modes to get a little experience behind the wheel and raced online in some random regional matches (I got a royal whipping DefeatedSweatdrop ). Also entered into my first tournament (June '08's 1st Tournament).

Still even though I got whipped in random regional online play, to only just lose 200 VP isn't that bad. =>

Plus no lag (can't wait to test friend play)! =D


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)