Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Poll: Should I Make More Animated Pages in my next blooper?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes!!
83.33%
5 83.33%
No...
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

102 Dalmatians Puppies to rescue Animated Bloopers!
#1
Rename me the king of Bloopers!
[Image: super-mario-blooper.gif]
this is the first with ANIMATED Pages.


Attached Files
.zip   102 Dalmatians PTR Bloopers.zip (Size: 143.31 KB / Downloads: 263)
#2
I've never seen anything like it before in my life.
also I played this game as a kid... memories...
#3
[Image: 90666475.png]
#4
i'm farted

classic!!!!!!!
#5
SIT. Big Grin
#6
DOH! DOH! You've escaped!
#7
Cruella Devill... CRUELLA DEVIL!!! SHUT UP!!!
#8
I used dah Jasc Animation Shop To Make The Gifs Big Grin
#9
ATTACK!
DELICIOUS BEEF COMING!
#10
HMMMHMHMMMM
#11
fart
#12
you know, i didn't really enjoy this one as much as the last one. i think you've jumped the shark, OP
#13
why doesn't he have the bloopers resource yet
#14
'cause i'm not the moderator and i don't can make a blooper forum. Hey, I Could be the moderator, XD
#15
(07-08-2010, 03:00 PM)lu9 Wrote: 'cause i'm not the moderator and i don't can make a blooper forum. Hey, I Could be the moderator, XD
yes.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)