06-27-2010, 08:34 PM
I riped the Windows Vista Login, Restart, Logoff, and Shut Down Button.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Windows Vista
|
|
06-27-2010, 08:34 PM
I riped the Windows Vista Login, Restart, Logoff, and Shut Down Button.
06-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Good rip! I'll be sure to put it on the site ASAP.
06-27-2010, 09:54 PM
06-27-2010, 10:07 PM
terrible game. cant believe you even wasted your time booting this shit
and terrible low quality rips lacking the proper alpha transparency of aero glass. do your research before hitting printscreen, jesus christ dont think rippings for you missy, might be time for you to consider another hobby maybe you should start drawing yaoi of your favorite JRPG characters 8 - ) |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|