Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
(06-26-2010, 01:03 AM)bryan GT broyan Wrote: (06-26-2010, 12:58 AM)Alpha Six Wrote: (06-26-2010, 12:56 AM)Flannel_Bastard Wrote: Ya'll should try a Mcchurger. Mcdouble + Mcchicken = Heaven. God wants you there, visit him.
Oh my Lord it is delicious.
I can already feel the vicious farts festering within my body and I haven't even eaten one
thats just your posts
Posts: 1,362
Threads: 10
Joined: May 2008
(06-26-2010, 01:33 PM)Phantom K Wrote: I hate when I drink a Jones and instead of a fortune I get "you just helped save a child's eyesight"
That is the /worst/.
One time there was a sale on Jones - they were like 25 cents each and we were all holy shit lets get on that but then they turned out to be the contest ones with the J-O-N-E-S letters under the cap and we didn't want them any more.
Posts: 2,365
Threads: 58
Joined: May 2008
(06-26-2010, 04:17 PM)Butch Wrote: (06-26-2010, 01:33 PM)Phantom K Wrote: I hate when I drink a Jones and instead of a fortune I get "you just helped save a child's eyesight"
That is the /worst/.
One time there was a sale on Jones - they were like 25 cents each and we were all holy shit lets get on that but then they turned out to be the contest ones with the J-O-N-E-S letters under the cap and we didn't want them any more. 
that suckss