Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL
#1
FUCK YEAH USA USA USA USA USA

1 - 1. GHANA IS GOING DOWN.
#2
usa can play soccer?
#3
yeah too bad it had to be a penalty kick :I
#4
I am really hoping Donovan pulls something out of his ass again at the last minute.

I can only hope
#5
FUCK

SO CLOOOOOOSE
#6
Sports Team Plays Sport, Fans Care Because They Fell Out Of Their Mothers' Vaginas In The Same Arbitrarily-Defined Imaginary Lines As The Other Players
#7
(06-26-2010, 03:21 PM)DrSlouch Wrote: Sports Team Plays Sport, Fans Care Because They Fell Out Of Their Mothers' Vaginas In The Same Arbitrarily-Defined Imaginary Lines As The Other Players

is there a problem with this?
#8
and yet an estimated 2.5 million gallons of crude oil still continues to spew out of the gulf and will eventually ruin the earth


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)