Posts: 3
Threads: 3
Joined: Jun 2010
I may be new to your fourm, but im not new to sprite editing.
I did this for a contest at another fourm I go to. I thought i would submit this here.
http://spidermew.infinitymugenteam.com/C...rChief.gif
What do you think?
Posts: 187
Threads: 5
Joined: Dec 2009
You need to put this in Sprite Discussion first. Some mod will move it
Posts: 1,868
Threads: 13
Joined: May 2008
You should probably add the Base sprites to it (from the corridor levels of original Contra), also the hill sprite from Super C (when you duck on a hill).
Posts: 4,150
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2008
There are worse edits in existance, but this needs a decent amount of expansion (along with some entirely custom poses if you can manage it); before this becomes submission material.
Posts: 2,824
Threads: 69
Joined: May 2008
don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever
ever
Posts: 4,150
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2008
(06-21-2010, 12:57 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever
Bullshit, I do that sometimes.
Posts: 13,415
Threads: 305
Joined: Feb 2009
I didn't think they were that bad, actually.
Posts: 2,824
Threads: 69
Joined: May 2008
(06-21-2010, 01:03 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: (06-21-2010, 12:57 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever
Bullshit, I do that sometimes.
yeah but see your edits actually look good
look at the stuff in OPs post and tell me he'd be able to get away with it
Posts: 291
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2010
(06-21-2010, 01:36 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: (06-21-2010, 01:03 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: (06-21-2010, 12:57 PM)princaipal wailson Wrote: don't ever edit anything and post it here ever
ever
Bullshit, I do that sometimes.
yeah but see your edits actually look good
look at the stuff in OPs post and tell me he'd be able to get away with it
Yeah I kinda agree with Wailson, there have been a lot of horrible character edits that just are made of crap. But if the damage can be repaired easily then there is still some hope.
Posts: 1,784
Threads: 92
Joined: Jan 2009
yeah this really isnt that bad
Posts: 6,683
Threads: 49
Joined: Apr 2009
you know i made an edit of the same sprite a few days ago but i made the tf2 scout instead. it didn0t look that bad, but it didn't look that good either.
aint this just a bit too skinny to be master chief anyway? considering the guy is suposed to be really bulky in his armor, despite the fact from what this was edited. otherwise it looks like a green dude with yellow eyes :V
also spidermew what