Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
Remember my game about my imaginary friends, and the one about my band, and the ones with Andy (sitanel)?
And did anyone notice they were all about me? Weird.. let's mix them all together.
Silent Sniper wanted me to bring back a character. I think it was Mr. Milano. I've been working on this for a while though, just posting it now.
This will be a game soon, and I'll probably end up needing help.

More later.
Posts: 1,430
Threads: 116
Joined: May 2008
so what's with the skeleton with the monocle and pipe ninspriterx....
Posts: 1,410
Threads: 16
Joined: May 2008
That is the best character ever
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
I rushed on this bio thing.
unofficial. I'm making some art-works.
c[:
Posts: 9,905
Threads: 264
Joined: Jun 2008
That's cool! I remember these characters, especially Paolo
Bulky and Tomato-top looks kind different from the others, though... Maybe it's the shading.
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
I now have to replace Tim and Pat.
They've just gotten kicked out and both replaced by a guy named Matt. xP
This is also a bump.
Posts: 985
Threads: 29
Joined: May 2008
09-06-2008, 04:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2008, 04:02 AM by Star.)
Haha now this is interesting. Very creative. I missed that skeleton dude. He's cool.
Btw hi.
Posts: 111
Threads: 9
Joined: Jun 2008
cool,i wonder what kind of game it will be
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
Heya, Star.
@kirbyace: It's like the old TMNT games or that one old The Simpsons game. The gameplay I mean, it's the only games that I could say that's like it.
And I think Gorsal's right. Here's an unshaded B & T and Matt.
![[Image: mattac0.png]](http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/1550/mattac0.png)
He stole Tim's clothes

but he's not using them anyway..
:\
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2008, 07:35 PM by Ninspriterx.)
No posts makes Nin have to double post.
First animation. This is actually going to be kinda easy.
And here's a base sprite for my good friend:
Posts: 138
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2008
Everytime I see "Nin" I think people are talking to me. I just got so used to it at other places... =/
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
Then I'll be ninx or ninny.
Posts: 1,662
Threads: 44
Joined: May 2008
Very cool style.
Looking forward to more.
Posts: 2,824
Threads: 69
Joined: May 2008
09-06-2008, 08:00 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2008, 08:00 PM by triptych.)
get rid of the motion blur when milano comes out
it's unnecessary and just makes it look weird
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
How about a new blur?