Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Phoenix Iggy Koopa
#1
[Image: 6sq9kx.png]
This is my first sprite attempt. Not much to say about it, it's Iggy with a new power he got to turn into a phoenix. What was annoying was that Iggy goes blind in his right eye, so he shuts it like in Super Mario World, so I had to do Iggy's sprites from both sides. Overall, I think he came out pretty well.
#2
What the everliving fuck is this?

DO NOT submit fancharacters or made-up abilities, please. Especially not ones as low-quality as these.
#3
Did you wipe your ass on that hair?

You also lose points for having overused Sonic Battle special effects.
#4
I never knew people still make this today.
#5
Wow this sucks. And here I was hoping to see Iggy Koopa in a Phoenix Wright style while wearing a suit.
#6
(06-18-2010, 08:45 PM)Chaoxys Wrote: Wow this sucks. And here I was hoping to see Iggy Koopa in a Phoenix Wright style while wearing a suit.

TSR: expect always less.
#7
Just about every post in this topic deserves some kind of thank. What are you doing?
#8
(06-18-2010, 09:38 PM)CeeY Wrote: every post except yours in this topic deserves some kind of thank, OP

What the fuck were you thinking?

fixed
#9
(06-19-2010, 02:16 PM)Diogalesu Wrote:
(06-18-2010, 09:38 PM)CeeY Wrote: every post except yours in this topic deserves some kind of thank, OP

What the fuck were you thinking?

fixed
This. Thank you Dio.
#10
Three words.
Piece. Of. Crap.
#11
it's not just crap

it's a burning piece of shit

cover your eyes
#12
so, I think he won't post here again after this

lock this topic
#13
there should be a goldmine for these kind of threads.
#14
They could be merged into a single thread and then pinned as an example for newcomers about what not to do, actually.
#15
Are the wings custom or just grabbed from another sheet like Iggy?


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)