Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Character Help
#31
well that makes two of us
#32
(06-16-2010, 02:32 PM)Burn Wrote: [Image: 9colours.png]

its now a competition

Never knew simple crap could make others have fun.
#33
[Image: personq.png]
An Edit, of an edit.

Ditch it if you want to Tongue
#34
[Image: 2ded.png]
I had the impression your character was looking our way so I worked on that and colour reduction.
#35
[Image: untitled-2.png]
Most recent, I edited some parts from the first, second, and all the other edits you guys did.
P.S. I might start working on another characters later on today if I get the chanse.
#36
I just noticed that the lightsource on the shirt is from the right, where as everything else is left.
#37
itt: let's reduce the original sprite's colors

[Image: 2ded.png]
#38
(06-16-2010, 03:30 PM)Iceman404 Wrote: I just noticed that the lightsource on the shirt is from the right, where as everything else is left.

Oh, yeah sorry I forgot to work on that. Oh snap, Im not very sure how to shade it now, any ideas? Because the light source isnt helping me so far.
#39
(06-16-2010, 03:31 PM)*Gorsal* Wrote: itt: let's reduce the original sprite's colors

[Image: 2ded.png]

heh yours looks like it has a moustache
#40
[Image: 2colors.png]
2 colors.Beat that.
#41
i think im in 1st place still u_u
#42
(06-16-2010, 04:36 PM)Burn Wrote: i think im in 1st place still u_u

Jealous >_>
#43
(06-16-2010, 03:53 PM)2-D Wrote: [Image: 2colors.png]
2 colors.Beat that.
[Image: 2dv4abp.jpg]
mine has no colors at all welcome to the OWNDE ZONE
#44
(06-16-2010, 08:48 PM)Francisco Cifuentes Wrote:
(06-16-2010, 03:53 PM)2-D Wrote: [Image: 2colors.png]
2 colors.Beat that.
[Image: 2dv4abp.jpg]
mine has no colors at all welcome to the OWNDE ZONE
[Image: oh_oh_oh_Ohnoes_by_ohnoesplz1.png] Oh noes!


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)