Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
Well I'm just here to update Aoko at the moment. You can use the same icon.
Here is the link tis so huge.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/9541/...eetoc6.png
Also I plan on updating this more often then I did at PT so be on a look out.
Next: Akiha
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2008
yikes you are (correct me if bad) AWSOME!!!
(probably) not in 2 years will i be that good.
if i could give you something i would
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
You Necro'd my topic. Read the rules they tell you not to Necro.
Also thanks. I guess I'm on a sprite ripping hiatus until I finish fixing up the icons on tSR for now.
Posts: 1,580
Threads: 19
Joined: May 2008
It's about time ;3
Great Job!
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2008
09-05-2008, 12:35 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2008, 09:55 PM by phantom samus.)
(09-03-2008, 07:05 PM)Lunyka Wrote: You Necro'd my topic. Read the rules they tell you not to Necro.
Also thanks. I guess I'm on a sprite ripping hiatus until I finish fixing up the icons on tSR for now.
ok ill edit it (BTW what does Necro mean? i really cant fix it if i don't know what i did wrong)
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
Necroing means bumping up a topic that hasn't been posted in for a while. Editing or even deleting your post won't help at this point so you can leave it how it is.
Posts: 10
Threads: 2
Joined: Jul 2008
(09-06-2008, 08:44 PM)Lunyka Wrote: Necroing means bumping up a topic that hasn't been posted in for a while. Editing or even deleting your post won't help at this point so you can leave it how it is.
eh, i'm sorry if i hurt your post Lunkya
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
I thought that was called "topic resurrection"...
Posts: 420
Threads: 7
Joined: Aug 2008
thanks a cool sheet!!! I can see someone using that for a samus sheet in the near future.
Posts: 1,039
Threads: 5
Joined: May 2008
Hehe... Just a small recolor, and why not?