Posts: 323
Threads: 21
Joined: Jun 2008
video gamestereotypes.
They had this picture atanother forum I go to. And all the people talked about which stereotypes they fall under. Thought maybe we could do it here, gov'na.
Posts: 6,699
Threads: 104
Joined: Jun 2008
09-02-2008, 12:08 PM
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2008, 12:13 PM by Alpha Six.)
except for the brawl part, 23 is so me
edit: list is incorrect, there's no koopaul
Posts: 9,905
Threads: 264
Joined: Jun 2008
I'm like, the number 13. I play more SNES than my PS2.
Posts: 1,668
Threads: 30
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 8,812
Threads: 131
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 4,126
Threads: 84
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,430
Threads: 116
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 1,404
Threads: 8
Joined: May 2008
I'm more or less a mix of 21 & 23...Minus the Pokemon clothes...
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
3, 13, 14 and 23.
3 being that I did own every console but a PS3, until I was bored shitless of Wii, and my DS went missing because I didn't play it for 2 months due to lack of interest in games.
13 being that I still love my old games and wish they'd make more games like it now using the awesome hardware we have at the moment but with old gameplay shit.
14 being that I've modded my PSP and 360, and had a flashcart on my DS, and never buy any PC games...
23 being that I honestly just play games because they're fun, not because of the arguments and debates to go with them - playing the damn game and enjoying it is all that matters.
Posts: 71
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2008
More half of the people who say they are a 23 are LIERS!
Because it is a known fact that half of the people here have a hate for one console out there.
Anyways,this dosent work so well for forums
It only works for 4chan.
Otherwise everyone here would be #11.
yes im being a moralfag right now.
oh and im numbers 7,8,13 and a little bit of 14.
Posts: 8,121
Threads: 305
Joined: May 2008
(09-02-2008, 02:36 PM)ssbkid Wrote: More half of the people who say they are a 23 are LIERS!
Because it is a known fact that half of the people here have a hate for one console out there.
Anyways,this dosent work so well for forums
It only works for 4chan.
Otherwise everyone here would be #11.
yes im being a moralfag right now.
oh and im numbers 7,8,13 and a little bit of 14.
Well, not really, except I don't like the Game Gear too much, but I don't think that really counts, does it?
Posts: 71
Threads: 9
Joined: May 2008
(09-02-2008, 02:37 PM)Dazz Wrote: (09-02-2008, 02:36 PM)ssbkid Wrote: More half of the people who say they are a 23 are LIERS!
Because it is a known fact that half of the people here have a hate for one console out there.
Anyways,this dosent work so well for forums
It only works for 4chan.
Otherwise everyone here would be #11.
yes im being a moralfag right now.
oh and im numbers 7,8,13 and a little bit of 14.
Well, not really, except I don't like the Game Gear too much, but I don't think that really counts, does it? No not at all but like i said,im just being a moralfag here
Posts: 4,150
Threads: 68
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 96
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 964
Threads: 38
Joined: May 2008
I'm sometimes 8, occasionally 22, daily 23.
I'm 20 with Princess Peach.
|